School travel for bushfire impacted customers
Transport for NSW has provided a guide with information and links for people who have been impacted by bushfires and need immediate help with new and existing School Student Transport Scheme Subsidy applications.
Parents, guardians and students can learn more on what to do when:
- Updating your details:
- What to do if your living circumstances have changed
- What to do if we process your update and you’re no longer eligible
- Replacing a lost or damaged pass
- Tracking new and existing applications
- What to do if your application has been approved but your pass hasn’t arrived
Check the School travel for bushfire impacted customers guide for more information.