Flood affected Western Sydney bus services
Last updated: Monday 25 July 2022
Some Western Sydney route and school bus services are disrupted by flood related road closures today:
Delays at Ebenezer, Sackville and Wilberforce
- Route 669 is delayed due to flooding on Tizanna Road, Ebenezer.
- Routes affected:
- 669 Sackville to Wilberforce via Ebenezer
- 669 Wilberforce to Sackville via Ebenezer
- 5086 Sackville Rd at Old Sackville Rd to Wilberforce PS
- 5112 Sackville Ferry Rd at Manning Rd to Hawkesbury HS
- 5541 Freemans Reach PS to Sackville Rd after Grono Farm Rd
- 5579 Arndell College to Porterringhi Rd at Sirius Ct
Diversions at Pitt Town
- Route 672 buses are diverting away from Wisemans Ferry Road after Halcrows Road via local roads due to flooding. Up to 3 stops missed, with delays as a result.
Plan your trip at transportnsw.info
669 - Sackville to Wilberforce via Ebenezer