COVID-19: Travel advice and information
- Updated 3pm, Thursday 19 August 2021
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, bus services in our Western Sydney network will run to a reduced timetable, operating on a Saturday timetable, effective from Monday 23 August 2021.
This means no school bus services in our Western Sydney network will operate until further notice.
Public transport should only be used for essential reasons like essential work and children who can stay home should remain at home for online learning. Visit transportnsw.info to plan your trip.
It’s essential that we all take the risks of the virus spreading very seriously and take steps to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
Wear a mask, practice good hygiene, don’t travel if you are sick, and stick to the green dots.
Customers should stay at home and avoid non-essential travel where possible.
Customers and parents are encouraged to keep up to date with the latest travel information and advice.
Information and advice on COVID-19
- COVID-19: Travel advice and information
Updated (Thur 19 August):
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, from 23 August, bus services in our Western Sydney region will run to a reduced timetable, operating on a Saturday timetable. Stay at home and avoid non-essential travel. Visit transportnsw.info to plan your trip.
- Central Coast services are operating to the normal timetable and are unaffected.
- NSW mid-north coast services are operating to the normal timetable and are unaffected.
Keep up-to-date with the latest:
- COVID-19: What you can do
Learn more about what you can do to stay COVID safe whilst travelling
- NSW Government's response to COVID-19
Keep up-to-date with the NSW Government's response to COVID-19
- Non-operational school updates
Keep up-to-date with non-operational school updates from the Department of Education.
- Notifying Busways of confirmed cases of COVID-19
To play our part in managing the outbreak in Australia and to protect our staff, please email us at email@example.com should a decision be made to close your school or should anyone at your school test positive for COVID-19.