Busways offers bus charter services from all of our depots at affordable prices and with experienced drivers.
We cater for a range of events and occasions including:
- school events and excursions
- sporting events
- vacation and after school care trips
- senior groups
- not-for-profit organisation trips
Whatever the occasion, Busways can transport you and your group to your destination safely and efficiently.
We provide standard full-size buses for our charters at a competitive rate. Our buses are regularly maintained by fully trained mechanics, ensuring passenger safety at all times.
- 45 to 61 seats
- 80 standing capacity
- Air conditioning
- Luggage space
- AM/FM radio
- CCTV system
- Wheelchair accessible
- What are the payment methods?
Customers can pay by:
- Is the quoted price I receive an estimate or the actual price?
You will be provided a full quote with the actual price once we know the required details for your trip. We do not provide an estimated quote.
- Does receiving a quote guarantee a booking?
When you receive a quote from us it does not guarantee a booking. Your booking will be secure once we have received your acceptance to the quote and have provided you with a booking confirmation via email.
- How far in advance should I book a bus?
Availability of a bus will depend on the time of your booking and time of trip. We recommend that you book your charter service at least two weeks in advance, though we will do our best to accommodate your transport needs where we can.
- Can I book a bus for bachelor/bachelorette parties?
We do not provide charter services for bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- Can I consume alcoholic beverages on the bus?
Unfortunately our company policy prohibits alcohol to be opened or consumed while aboard the bus at any time.
- What happens if my group damages the bus?
The party travelling on the bus is liable for any damages made to the interior or exterior of the bus.